The ability of MCF members to have a positive impact depends on a range of factors, such as:
- committed and skilled staff and trustees
- good governance
- inspiring leadership
- robust organisational systems and policies
- awareness of emerging opportunities and challenges, and ability to respond appropriately.
For this reason, we work to support MCF members and their staff by providing a set of tailored services to enhance their capabilities and help them to respond to a rapidly evolving environment—so that they can strengthen their accountability to stakeholders, improve their efficiency and have greater impact.
Our activities in this area are aimed at:
- Keeping MCF members briefed and up-to-date with the latest developments that relate to their work or affect them.
- Offering free opportunities for learning, knowledge-sharing, and peer-to-peer support.
- Providing tailored support around the specific needs and aspirations of MCF’s members.
- Facilitating affordable training on themes that are important across the charity/ INGO sector.
Free affordable opportunities for organisational and individual development and growth.